GM Gap Mill
The success of a grinding process essentially depends on the feed stock. Therefore a product specific selection of the mill equipment is required.
Flexible in their use, Bauermeister grinding systems operate successfully for a wide range of applications where grinding of products with a hardness of approx. 4-5 Mohs (such as sugar, gypsum, limestone etc.) is required.
Bauermeister gap mills are characterised by:
- State of the art technology conforming to the latest safety standards; complete explosion protection, designed for 10 bar pressure shock resistance in accordance with European Union Directive 94/9.
- Operation possible without a sieve
- Flexible fineness via adjustable grinding gap and variable RPM
- 2 sizes
- High reliability and sturdy mechanical design
- Maintenance-friendly with low downtimes
- Cryogenic grinding unit
- Inert gas systems
- Wear-resistant grinding tools