UML Laboratory Mills
Ease of operation and a large quantity of tool combinations makes it possible to run extensive grinding tests in the shortest possible time.
Easy access to the grinding chamber and the product bin allows fast and easy cleaning.
The laboratory mill is very flexible in operation and is characterized by:
- Simple feeding by a vibration dosing chute
- Stepless regulation of the rotor peripheral speed from 40 to 120 m/s, according to the mill equipment and the product to be ground.
- Many tool combinations
- Very little time required for the replacement of tools
- Simple cleaning procedures
- Obtained fineness between 10 µm and a few mm; throughput of 0.5 to 200 kg/h depending upon product and fineness
- Grinding in batch operation up to 30 kg
- Longevity through robust construction and stainless components
- Mobile base