Tests and test series in the framework of product development or small production runs are the ideal application area for the Bauermeister LRC 250 Lab Roll Mills.
The goal of this system is the gentle crushing of brittle to medium-hard products from the food, plastic or chemical industry producing narrow particle size distribution and a minimum amount of dust.
Using the same roll diameter as used in the larger production models (250.1, 250.2 and 250.3 roll mills); the results obtained can be readily transferred to these production series machines.
The drive is provided by one 3-phase motor per roll; the continuously variable roll speed is independently adjustable. The Easy-Lock-System provides for extremely simple roll replacement.
- Roll diameter: 250 mm
- Roll length: 80 mm
Drive: 2x1.5 k
- Dosed product feed via stainless-steel vibrating feed chute
- Grinding chamber and bin made from stainless-steel
- Roll gap can be adjusted manually via an external spindle
- Roll speed for each roller individually variable between 0 and 12 m/s
- Rolls disengage when a foreign object passes