With a roasting capacity of up to 5,000 kg/h, the JUPITER 5000 R is particularly suitable for large roasting plants with a wide variety of products.
The unit is designed for gentle and uniform roasting of coffee in the median time frame. At full capacity, roasting times lie in the range of 5.5 to 8 minutes depending on the selected batch weight. However, longer roasting times are possible at lower capacities.
With the JUPITER 5000 R, the exhaust air is not released until it is returned via the installed burner. This gives the exhaust air a preliminary thermal cleaning. Depending on the legally required exhaust gas treatment, this means that an additional burner may not be necessary for exhaust air cleaning.
- The mechanical movement of the coffee beans ensures optimal mixing of the coffee with the fed hot air.
- The high colour and moisture uniformity enable optimal reproducibility and stabilisation of the roasting operation from the very first roasting.
- The modular construction and easy accessibility to all installed parts reduces maintenance times.
- The roasting process is completed specifically by the input of a dosed quantity of water.
- The installed flatbed cooler cools the roasted coffee quickly and to almost ambient temperature.
- The state-of-the-art control system with user-friendly display and mask-based user guidance enables uncomplicated operation.